The Losant IoT LCD Kit includes all of the hardware and software required to build an internet powered LCD display. The kit also includes a bonus temperature sensor and the step-by-step instructions guide you through building an indoor/output temperature display.
All Losant IoT Developer Kits come with detailed instructions that even novice DIYers can follow. Losant kits come with free access to the Losant IoT Developer Platform where you can extend, customize, and build your own solutions using these kits as a starting point.
The Losant IoT LCD Kit includes the following components:
- 1 NodeMcu Dev Kit with ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller
- 1 16x2 LCD Screen - with Hitachi HD44780 compatible controller
- 1 TMP36 temperature sensor
- 1 solderless breadboard
- 4 female-to-male jump wires
- 3 male-to-male jump wires
- 1 3ft. USB cable